August 26, 2009- Daily Dose of Amelia

One of the highlights of my days when I am at work are the stories and snippets that Shannon calls to share with me. I love getting a firsthand account of all the things that go on while I am away- the good and the bad. Our kids are greatly blessed that they have such an amazing woman to work at home for them, and with them. And I am greatly blessed that she makes sure I don’t miss out. The best of today, paraphrased from Shannon as eyewitness..

So I was in the living room feeding Eliza and Amelia was doing her usual circuit of play in the living room, into the kitchen etc. She was in the kitchen for a bit, when I notice it has gone suddenly quiet. I peek around the corner to find this:

Krispy Kreme 

 

She has managed to pull down a box of donuts leftover from the youth group…and had one in each hand, with a sample bite taken from each, as well as the one in the box that has already been tested. She looked up and summed it all up with one word.. “snack?”.

Yes Amelia…you can have a snack.

0 Responses