August 3, 2009 Growth

This is an abbreviated post for the time being- I realized the pictures I had hoped to post are still on the camera. I will have to download them tonight if I can to load them up. Today's topic- how ridiculously fast kids grow up. When looking for the newest pics, I was browsing through all our older ones and was amazed at how much Amelia had grown in such a short time. It's amazing to see her then and now, and how alike, yet different she is. I won't spoil the rest of my thoughts for later, but I am constantly amazed at the spirit and life and heart that she has- she is wonderful! Like I tell her, she was so perfect and so amazing that we just had to have another one. And Eliza is right on track too- we can already see personality coming out in her, and I love it! So I am feeling that shock of seeing a child develop right before your eyes- doesn't help that Shannon told me Amelia was holding a boy's hand at playgroup today. I will need the name and address of that child's father......more later. :)
0 Responses